Related Pages: Around the Marina Information
The Marina Del Rey Marina complex is located at Basin G adjacent to the Marina del Rey Hotel on Bali Way.
For more information regarding the Marina del Rey area, please click the link.
(This will open a new tab / window in your browser).
Things To Do
- Visit Marina Beach or “Mother’s Beach”
- This man-made beach became part of Marina Del Rey in 1957 and is full of family-friendly fun. It’s a safe environment for the kids to swim, play a variety out outdoor sports and activities, and is walking distance from many wonderful restaurants.
- Book a charter or a cruise!
- You’re at a marina, do something out on the water! There are many cruise and charter companies around the marina, offering cruises for whatever you’re looking for: sunset cruises, dolphin watching, deep sea fishing, anniversary parties, or a date night adventure, just to name a few! Take a look at the Department of Beaches & Harbor’s website for a great list of resources to contact and schedule your charter or cruise today.
- Experience Venice Beach
- Not your average beach, the iconic Venice Beach is a must see while visiting the California coast. With up to 30,000 visitors from around the world per day, this makes Venice Beach the second-most visited location in Southern California. Not just a destination, but an experience, there is something along this two-mile boardwalk for everyone.
- Have some family fun at the Santa Monica Pier!
- Shopping, excellent dining, The Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, amusement park rides and games such as the Historic Carousel, a ferris wheel and roller coasters, walking tours, and the beach, all in one location!
- Stroll through Fisherman’s Village, waterfront mall, commercial boat anchorage and tourist attraction!
- Adventure along the harbor-front to enjoy beautiful morning views of the marina from this old-fashioned mariner’s village. There’s great shopping for souvenirs, rent a boat or bike, dine outside at waterfront restaurants and cafes. And there’s free weekend afternoon concerts!
Other Contact Information & Points of Interest:
Immediate Emergency – Call 911
Marina del Rey Sheriffs – (310) 482-6000
Vessel Assist – (310) 821-0805
Local Boatyards / Supply Shops
Windward Yacht Repair – (310) 823-4581
Boat Yard- (310) 823-8964
West Marine- (310) 823-5357
Basin A – (310) 574-4443